About Me

My photo
The day I said "I do" I married the love of my life and the United States Navy. Since then we have been enjoying the life that the Navy has offered us. This is the story of my days as a wife, stay at home mom of 3 , dog wrangler, and coordinator of our crazy lives!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Not such a little family any more!

I realize that I havent blogged in forever. I've actually meant to, but, ya know... taking care of 2 babies and a toddler tends to take a lot of time and energy.

Oh, and moving. There is that.

Tomorrow we set off on our cross country road trip. Ed is already en route to Washington and will make it there tomorrow or Friday. My mom and I head out tomorrow with the girls and my in-laws will be flying out with Preston next weekend. I am looking forward to the new adventure...though a little apprehensive about the trip itself!

Because there is so much going on and we head out bright and early I will leave you with some pictures of our last month as a family of 5!


Sleeping Together


He loves them more than anything.




Watching over everyone!

My handsome boy! He seems so big now!


Happening right now...she sleeps while I blog. Also, I should note, she is the reason I am still awake.

4 comments:

  1. Darn! I missed ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon voyage and safe travels! Where are you headed in Washington?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a gorgeous family you have! I saw you on the Cara Box exchange and see you're from Washington as well so I just wanted to pop by and say hi, and happy holidays! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I was just checking in on you and seeing how everything has gone with your move and with your newborns! Hope you had a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete