About Me

My photo
The day I said "I do" I married the love of my life and the United States Navy. Since then we have been enjoying the life that the Navy has offered us. This is the story of my days as a wife, stay at home mom of 3 , dog wrangler, and coordinator of our crazy lives!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June Cara Box Reveal




It's that time of the month again where I get to tell you all about the lovely ladies that I met through the Cara Box Exchange!

This months the box was carnival/fair themed, which proved to be quite challenging -- but fun! I was paired up with the lovely Chelsee at Southern Beauty Guide and Andi from A Look At Life From a Different Angle.

First, meet Chelsee:




Not only do we share the same name (different spelling) but we also had a lot in common. Chelsee is a self proclaimed girlie girl who is into fashion and makeup. She is a web designer, free lance makeup artist, and small business co-owner! I had such a good time getting to know Chelsee this month, she is such a sweetheart! If you want to see what I got her (and even if you dont) you definitely need to check out her blog (she does awesome make-up tutorials...and I will be the first to admit that I need all the help I can get!). 




Next is Andi: 

I was so glad to get to know Andi, and again, was paired with someone with whom I had a lot in common! Andi is a teacher by day but also loves running, diy projects, baking, and wine. Sound like anyone else? You know, except for the running? Andi was so fun to email with -- she asked a lot of great questions that got me reminiscing about fairs and carnivals from my own childhood. She was also so sweet checking on how I was feeling and getting to know more about my life and family! 

Now onto the wonderful box I got from Andi :-) I cant even tell you how excited I was when I saw this on the front porch! Confession: It wasnt on my porch like this. Andi is smart enough to seal the box...I just couldnt wait to grab the camera before I opened it. 



And  the goodies that were inside!



Look at this stuff! I told Andi about how carnival food was (and honestly still is) my favorite part. Specifially, I told her about how much I loved funnel cakes and the fresh donuts that we use to get. Well, she obviously couldnt mail me a funnel cake but found these amazing donuts which literally look and smell like the ones I remember. Another funny story (which my mother will appreciate it) was regarding the games I played as a kid and all the random fish I won. One year, though, I actually won a bunny and my mom wouldnt let me keep him. As a parent I totally dont blame her because, really, who needs a bunny as a pet, but at the time it was quite a disappointment. Andi got me a fish...and a bunny :-) Also in there are some squirt guns (which Preston and I are so playing with when he wakes up), some delicious Banana Fosters flavored coffee, candy, and a sweet note. 

Annnd if you didnt notice the adorableness in the front row -- Andi made the girls matching onesies with little pearls and flowers on them. People, she MADE them! They are to die for and I still can't get over them. She also makes tutus and I'm already figuring out what colors I want her to make for my two little ladies.

 I still cant get over the thoughtfulness of this box! Especially remembering all 3 of my little ones! 

If you are interested in learning more about Cara Box and how to get involved head on over and see Kaitlyn at Wifessionals. It has been such a fun way to make new friends and get to know other blogs and bloggers! The ladies I have met have all been fabulous and I look forward to next months!

2 comments:

  1. Omgsh! You received some amazing things! Thanks again for sending me such an amazing box:

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness this is so cute!
    The little outfits for the girls = LOVE.
    So this will make three little ones for you? That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete