About Me

My photo
The day I said "I do" I married the love of my life and the United States Navy. Since then we have been enjoying the life that the Navy has offered us. This is the story of my days as a wife, stay at home mom of 3 , dog wrangler, and coordinator of our crazy lives!

Friday, June 14, 2013

H54F

Happy Friday!! If you are new to High Five for Friday -- head on over to Lauren Elizabeth where we are all linking up our happy moments from this week!!



1.)) We had some of Ed's classmates and their families over for a cookout. The guys were playing washers and someone else wanted to be involved...his daddy convinced him to sit on the cornhole boards instead. 

2.)) This was my to-do list from one day earlier this week. One day. You remember my earlier discussion about to-do lists. It felt good marking every single thing off that list...and no, it didnt all get done that day!

3.)) Little man and I had a lunch date at McDonalds this week. Actually, he ate lunch...I ate a McFlurry. He was the best lunch date in town!

4.)) My mom (Preston's NeNa) is visiting this weekend. It's so nice to have another set of hands during the day. She was putting his shoes on so he could go "side" (outside). 

5.)) This dog is a hot mess. That's all there really is to it. She sat like this for who knows how long. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great week! Haha such a cute dog! I hope you have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete