About Me

My photo
The day I said "I do" I married the love of my life and the United States Navy. Since then we have been enjoying the life that the Navy has offered us. This is the story of my days as a wife, stay at home mom of 3 , dog wrangler, and coordinator of our crazy lives!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Parenting.

I set out to write about how hard parenting is. You know...woe is me. This week, in particular, has been brutal. What, with a teething, climbing, fussy 8 1/2 month old and a tired momma....things have not been so pretty around here.

I am going to do something different instead. I will leave you (but mainly myself) a picture of this naughty messy little boy and a reminder that parenting without a sense of humor is like being an accountant thats terrible with math.



Also, this is a good reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment