About Me

My photo
The day I said "I do" I married the love of my life and the United States Navy. Since then we have been enjoying the life that the Navy has offered us. This is the story of my days as a wife, stay at home mom of 3 , dog wrangler, and coordinator of our crazy lives!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Crafting Extravaganza

Things have been full of crafting craziness around here lately. Somewhere in all my "spare time", I have found about 8.000 projects that I want to complete. Some have deadlines...most don't, but those that dont tend to grow.

I posted before about re-doing the wall in our living room. Thats still a work in progress, and what I mean by progress is that I took the old pictures down, bought frames, and they are laying on the spare bed. We were suppose to pick out what pictures we want to hang so I could order them, but you can tell that that has really taken off!

After moving the living room furniture I decided that our bedroom needed some sprucing up. I blame all of this on the fact that I have never lived in one place longer than a year (with the exception of growing up). Since moving out at 18 I literally have moved every. single. year. Now that we have been here over a year I am itching to change things up. So, we moved all of our bedroom furniture around and I LOVE it. Problem is, now we have a huge wall that has nothing on it. So, of course I scoured pinterest and found a project for myself....that of course turned into two more projects. Now I have convinced myself that I need to make wall art, new curtains to match, and a rug that pulls it all together.

I am also in the process of sewing purses for two little girls that are near and dear to my heart (and will be getting a baby brother in a few months!!). I am going to see them at the end of August at my best friend Alissa's wedding, so I wanted to have something fun for them while I shower their momma with boy stuff!

Oh another dear friend of mine has found out she is pregnant only 6 months after having Preston's girlfriend Lila, so I have a fun card in the makes for her!

Tomorrow I will post some picture updates on all of the craziness that has over taken my house!

In the mean time, if you want to see my pinterest diy to-do list you can see that here

Hope you're weekends turning out to be as fun as mine! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment