About Me

My photo
The day I said "I do" I married the love of my life and the United States Navy. Since then we have been enjoying the life that the Navy has offered us. This is the story of my days as a wife, stay at home mom of 3 , dog wrangler, and coordinator of our crazy lives!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cheers and Jeers

Cheers….to Preston loving eating cereal off a spoon. I can’t shovel it in fast enough for his little bird mouth. Bonus points for the funny faces that accompany new tastes. 
Jeers….for the foot (okay, thats a mild exaggeration) of the rain we got last night. Now the fields and parks are too muddy to play. Or, rather, I am not interested in bathing the dogs as a result of the mud. 
Cheers and Jeers….for another day on this damn diet. I will lose the rest of this baby weight if it kills me. And oooh thats a definite possibility. 
Jeers….for trying to find a foundation and/or tinted moisturizer that I don’t hate. Summer in Memphis is the equivalent to the surface of the sun and I don’t need my makeup melting all over the place. Oddly enough, we also aren’t independently wealthy, so I refuse to pay a fortune for makeup. 
Cheers…for finally deciding on a stroller for Preston. Britax b-agile…you shall be mine!
Cheers….for last nights awesome dinner creation. Chicken sausage in creamy sauce with peas and green beans over pasta. Yum.
Cheers…to Hunger Games opening tomorrow. The responsible mother in me has talked herself out of going to a midnight showing tonight. Still contemplating calling the babysitter for tomorrow night :-)
Jeers…to having to wait another week for Charleston. Oh sunshine and sleeping in how I long for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment